AlUla Zipline Experience
Operated by: The Warrior Group Experience the Kingdom’s most thrilling zipline, racing a total of 1.5km at up to 120 km/h speed while enjoying the incredible scenery of the AlUla mountains. This year we’ve added an extension, making this dual zipline the longest and fastest of its kind in KSA.
Meeting location: Adventure Hub; Please arrive 45 minutes before your booking.
- Complimentary parking at Adventure Hub.
- 1 x Zipline experience with PPE
Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewellery should be worn for this activity. After checking in, visitors will be transported to the starting point, where staff will go over safety procedures and equip safety gear.
Height and weight restrictions apply:
- Minimum height: 110cm
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 40kg to 100kg
All zipline experiences are subject to weather conditions
- You must wear sports-appropriate clothes, including no-lose items and closed-toe, flat shoes.
- Loose-hanging clothes and jewelry are not permitted. Long hair must be tied back.
- If you are or are suspect to be pregnant, you should not participate in this experience.
- If you have any health issues or concerns, you should not participate.
- You must be 12 years or older.
- You must weight 40kg – 100kg.
- You must be 110 centimeters in height Must bring your photo ID and your ticket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person.
- Waiver form must be filled in when checking in at Adventure Hub.
Refund and Exchange Policy
• Changes and refunds are allowed up to three days before the booked date.
• Please note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
• Changes can only be made regarding dates or times and are subject to availability.
• No refunds or changes are allowed on the day of the event.
• Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
• If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.