Dadan/Ikmah Day Tour
Start your journey through time at Dadan the ancient Kingdom of the Lihyanite and Dadanite civilisations. Next, a bus service will take you on a 10-minute drive to Jabal Ikmah situated in a stunning desert canyon, this open-air library has the most impressive collection of inscriptions, rock art, and petroglyphs in AlUla.
Duration: 2 hours
What to bring
• Comfortable loose clothes
• Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
• Closed-toe walking shoes or boots
Know before you go
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
• Your booking date and time are fixed.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time. Late arrival for your booked time may result in being denied entry.
• Bus transportation from Winter Park to Dadan, then Jabal Ikmah, and return to Winter Park
• Entrance to Dadan and Jabal Ikmah Heritage Sites
• English & Arabic speaking Rawis (guides)
• Complimentary parking at Winter Park
Getting To The Venue
Meeting Point: Winter Park
Parking: Parking is complimentary at Winter Park.
Note: Please do not arrive directly to the Dadan Visitor Centre. If you park your car at Dadan, the bus does not return you to Dadan.
Refund and Exchange Policy
• Changes and refunds are allowed up to three days before the booked date.
• Please note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
• Changes can only be made regarding dates or times and are subject to availability.
• No refunds or changes are allowed on the day of the event.
• Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
• If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.