Dadan/Ikmah Vintage Landrover Tour
In a private vintage Land Rover, explore the ancient capital city of Dadan and examine tombs, excavation sites, and thousands of early Arabic inscriptions. The purchase of one ticket is for the entire vintage Land Rover, which can fit up to seven guests.
Duration: 2 hours
Minimum age: 5 years
One ticket allows for up to seven guests to discover the heritage sites of Dadan and Jabal Ikmah in a private vintage Land Rover.
What to bring
• Comfortable loose clothes
• Sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
• Closed-toe walking shoes or boots
Know before you go
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking.
• Please note the vintage Land Rover is a convertible and the sun can be strong.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time. Late arrival for your booked time may result in being denied entry.
• Entrance to Dadan and Ikmah Heritage Sites
• English & Arabic speaking Rawis (guides)
• Complimentary parking at the Dadan Visitor Centre
• Transportation by vintage Land Rover within Dadan and from Dadan to Jabal Ikmah
Getting To The Venue
Meeting Point: Dadan Visitor Centre
Parking: Parking is complimentary at the venue.
Refund and Exchange Policy
• Changes and refunds are allowed up to three days before the booked date.
• Please note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
• Changes can only be made regarding dates or times and are subject to availability.
• No refunds or changes are allowed on the day of the event.
• Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
• If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.