See All Winter At Tantora
The Five Senses Sanctuary returns to AlUla for a limited time during Winter at Tantora and will host a programme of yoga classes designed to provoke the senses, activate conversations, and inspire change.
- 31 December to 25 February 2023
Five Senses Sanctuary Programme Schedule Click Here
Included with your Single Yoga Session access to the following
- Align Pavilion This dedicated indoor space creates an intimate setting for select classes led by our wellness practitioners not accessible during the "Ladies Only" classes.
- Refresh Platform This refreshing outdoor space allows you to connect with nature as you practice, shaded by trees and with stunning mountain views.
- Chill-Out Pods These intimate, dedicated spaces allow guests to gather in small groups or simply collect their thoughts and connect with their surroundings.
- Wildflower Café The Wildflower Café is an open area café at The Core of the Five Senses Sanctuary, nourishing bodies and souls between classes. Find freshly prepared salads with greens picked directly from the AlUla Oasis, ripe fruits cold-pressed for juice, and more.
Danah Ashoor - Certified 700 RYS yoga alliance teacher
Based in Jeddah, Danah has 3 years of yoga teaching experience. She is driven towards fulfilling a passionate and professional journey through yoga.
Dareen Makhdoom - Certified 300 RYS yoga alliance teacher
A local Saudi with a drive towards spreading love, joy, and oneness, Dareen has been practicing yoga for 3 years and has participated in many retreats, yoga camps and courses internationally.
Getting To The Venue
TRANSPORT TO FIVE SENSES SANCTUARY:
Guests can arrange their own transportation and be dropped off directly at the entrance location here.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Refunds and exchanges are permitted if done at least 3 days prior to the event. All refund and exchange requests made less than 3 days prior to the event will not be accepted. Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form. If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.