Experiences schedule (Jan 1 - 20 Mar):
- First Show: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - arrive at the meeting point at Winter Park visitor's parking at 5:45 pm
- Second Show: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm - arrive at the meeting point at Winter Park visitor's parking at 7:15 pm
- Rock Art Trail: Duration 1 hour
The Rock Art Trail will walk you through carvings and inscriptions that were left thousands of years ago by travellers, pilgrims and residents alike. Be enthralled by your Rawi (guide) as he weaves tales of travel, trade, offerings and warnings that now act as an open-air library of preserved languages spoken long ago. Learn how these people lived and the legacies that they left behind.
- Awaken the Senses: Duration 40 min
Immerse yourself in the magic of Hegra and awaken your senses with the sights, sounds, and tastes of this ancient civilization. Lounge by a small cluster of burial tombs surrounded by a breathtaking candlelight display as you listen to the soft sounds of ancient instruments and dine on a Nabataean-inspired assortment of canapes.
- Chariot Tour: Duration: 20 min
Majestic Arabian horses will lead you on a starlit tour around the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hegra. Pass by mythical tombs as your chariot captain tells tales of this magnificent capital city located on the famed Incense Road.