Hegra After Dark
The experience will be restarting in November and schedules will be updated soon. Please follow @alulamoments on Twitter or Instagram to be the first to know.Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hegra during this incredible three-part after-dark experience. Rock Art Trail: Walk through carvings and inscriptions left thousands of years ago. Carriage Ride: Discover the expansive landscape of Hegra by chariot. Awaken the Senses: Immerse yourself in the ancient Nabatean civilization at a beautiful candlelight display across ancient tombs.
Experiences schedule (Jan 1 - 20 Mar):
- First Show: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - arrive at the meeting point at Winter Park visitor's parking at 5:45 pm
- Second Show: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm - arrive at the meeting point at Winter Park visitor's parking at 7:15 pm
- Rock Art Trail: Duration 1 hour
The Rock Art Trail will walk you through carvings and inscriptions that were left thousands of years ago by travellers, pilgrims and residents alike. Be enthralled by your Rawi (guide) as he weaves tales of travel, trade, offerings and warnings that now act as an open-air library of preserved languages spoken long ago. Learn how these people lived and the legacies that they left behind.
- Awaken the Senses: Duration 40 min
Immerse yourself in the magic of Hegra and awaken your senses with the sights, sounds, and tastes of this ancient civilization. Lounge by a small cluster of burial tombs surrounded by a breathtaking candlelight display as you listen to the soft sounds of ancient instruments and dine on a Nabataean-inspired assortment of canapes.
- Chariot Tour: Duration: 20 min
Majestic Arabian horses will lead you on a starlit tour around the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hegra. Pass by mythical tombs as your chariot captain tells tales of this magnificent capital city located on the famed Incense Road.
Getting To The Venue
Transfer services between Hegra Heritage site and Winter Park to all guests with tickets to Hegra After Dark.
- Please arrive at Winter Park 15 minutes before your Bus Departure Time.
Please note parking is not allowed at Hegra Heritage Site, if you drive directly to Hegra you will be requested to return to Winter Park.
• Guests should carry a valid ID.
• We will have a direct shuttle transfer to the venue from Winter Park.
• Recommended attire will be Smart Casual.
• The minimum age restriction is 5 years old. Please note that if you bring a child under this age, they will not be allowed entry.
*Please do not go to the venue directly, as you will be asked to return to Winter Park.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Three or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
- Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Between 1-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
- On the day – no refunds or changes are allowed.
- Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
- If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.