See All Heritage Experiences
Hegra Day Tour
Visit Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the largest preserved site of the Nabataean civilisation south of Petra.
- Duration: minimum 2-3 hours including transportation
- Free Parking at Winter Park, if driving directly to Hegra, complimentary parking is available at Hegra's southern gate entrance location HERE
- Please arrive at Winter Park before the bus departure time on your ticket
- Entrance to Hegra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Coach transport from Winter Park to Hegra and return to Winter Park.
Tour includes visits to:
- Jabal AlAhmar
- Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza
- Jabal AlBanat
- Jabal Ithlib
- Handcraft Pavilion
We are working hard to protect the heritage sites from any accidental or unintended damage to preserve them for future generations, this tour does not include entry to any of the tombs and you can only visit and see them from outside.
Further to maintenance and excavation work, some sites at Hegra might be closed during your visit
- Return transportation from Winter Park to Hegra
- Transportation within Hegra in an air-conditioned luxury coach.
- English & Arabic speaking Rawi's (Trained Guides)
Your booking time and slots are fixed.
Late arrival will result in being denied entry and you will need to purchase a new ticket.
Please arrive at Winter Park 15 minutes before your bus departure time to allow time for entrance formalities.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Three or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
- Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Between 1-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
- On the day – no refunds or changes are allowed.