Please note parking is not allowed at Hegra Heritage Site, if you drive directly to Hegra you will be requested to return to Winter Park.
- Duration: minimum 3-4 hours including transportation
- Free Parking at Winter Park, Parking is not permitted at the Hegra Heritage sites
- Guests will need to be at Winter Park one hour before the booking time to take the bus to Hegra
- Entrance to Hegra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Coach transport from Winter Park to Hegra and return to Winter Park.
On this re-imagined tour, air-conditioned luxury coach buses will follow a comprehensive route of key points of interest at Hegra: Your tour buses will wait at each stop for 5 minutes, with buses arriving at each stop every 20 minutes. The total travel time of the buses between all 5 stops is 50 minutes. Hybrid bikes are also available at the coach bus stops, so you can enjoy cycling (limited bikes available) or use the bus to get around each of the stops.
Tour includes visits to:
- Jabal Ithlib
- Jabal AlBanat
- Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza
- Jabal AlAhmar
- Jabal Alkhuraymat
- Handcraft Pavilion
We are working hard to protect the heritage sites from any accidental or unintended damage to preserve them for future generations, this tour does not include entry to any of the tombs and you can only visit and see them from outside.
Further to maintenance and excavation work, some sites at Hegra might be closed during your visit