- Duration: minimum 2-hour
- Free Parking at Winter Park, Parking is not permitted at the Hegra Heritage sites
- Guests will need to be at Winter Park one hour before the booking time to take the bus to Hegra
- Entrance to Hegra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Coach transport from Winter Park to Hegra and return to Winter Park.
On this re-imagined tour, air-conditioned luxury coach buses will follow a comprehensive route around the clock, stopping at the five main points of interest at Hegra. Hybrid bikes are also available at the coach bus stops, so you can enjoy cycling or use the bus to get around each of the stops. The buses will have an audio experience to give you information on the upcoming stop, as well as a Rawi and a Ranger at each site for guidance and more information. With buses leaving each point every 20 minutes on a circular route around the site, you can tailor your journey. Soak in the magnificence of the scenery or capture the perfect picture on your own time.
Tour include visits to:
- Jabal Ithlib
- Jabal AlBanat
- Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza
- Jabal AlAhmar
- Jabal Alkhuraymat
- Handcraft Pavilion
We are working hard to protect the heritage sites from any accidental or unintended damage to preserve them for future generations, this tour does not include entry to any of the tombs and you can only visit and see them from outside.
- Further to maintenance and excavation work, some sites at Hegra might be closed during your visit