Hegra Rock Art Trail
The experience will be restarting in June and schedules will be updated soon. Please follow @alulamoments on Twitter or Instagram to be the first to know. The Rock Art Trail will walk you through carvings and inscriptions that were left thousands of years ago by travellers, pilgrims and residents alike. Be enthralled by your Rawi (guide) as he weaves tales of travel, trade, offerings and warnings that now act as an open-air library of preserved languages spoken long ago. Learn how these people lived and the legacies that they left behind.
- Night experience: 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm from 25 March - 20 Apr.
- Night experience 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm & 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm from 21 Apr - 30 Sep 2023.
- Duration of the experiment: 60 - 90 minutes
- Require medium fitness level
- The meeting point is at Winter Park. If driving directly, complimentary parking is available at Hegra’s Southern gate.
- We recommend you dress in comfortable hiking attire from clothes to boots/closed-toed walking shoes.
- Visitors must sign the Disclaimer and Waiver of liability
- The Rock Art Trail in Hegra is a fascinating journey through time as depicted on hundreds of petroglyphs which can be viewed from 12 points of interest.
- The rock art and inscriptions along the scenic route traverse several civilisations, contain many different figures, scenes, and languages, and deal with topics ranging from trade to travel and worship to robbery.
- 1.5 hours tour with a guide.
- Transportation from Winter Park to the Trail at Hegra
What’s not Included:
- Hiking clothes and boots will not be provided.
- Please arrive at the Winter Park entrance 45 minutes prior to your tour start time
- Late arrival for your booked time may result in being denied entry.
- Customers wearing open toes shoes/sandals will not be permitted to the trail.
Refund and Exchange Policy
• Changes and refunds are allowed up to three days before the booked date.
• Please note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
• Changes can only be made regarding dates or times and are subject to availability.
• No refunds or changes are allowed on the day of the event.
• Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
• If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.