Hegra Vintage Landrover Tour
Experience Hegra, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, from the back of a vintage Land Rover, as an experienced guide, leads you on the Vintage Land Rover Hegra Tour.
- Free Parking at the designated parking area located at Hegra southern entrance.
- Convertible Vintage landrover transportation within Hegra.
- English & Arabic speaking Rawi's (Trained Guides)
Highlights for this tour include:
- Jabal AlAhmar
- Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza
- Jabal AlBanat
- Jabal Ithlib
Important Note: (Due to maintenance and excavation work, some sites at Hegra might be closed during your visit) What’s not Included:
We are working hard to protect the heritage sites from any accidental or unintended damage to preserve them for future generations, this tour does not include entry to any of the tombs and you can only visit and see them from outside.
- Dress comfortably in loose clothing with walking shoes or hiking boots.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat, as the vintage Land Rover is a convertible.
The Vintage Land Rover Hegra Tour includes free parking at the Hegra northern entrance; entrance to Hegra - UNESCO World Heritage Site; transportation around the heritage site in a vintage convertible Land Rover and an experienced Rawi to guide you through tour stops such as Jabal Ithlib, Jabal AlBanat, Tomb of Lihyan son of Kuza, Jabal AlAhmar and Jabal Alkhuraymat.
- Please arrive at the Hegra southern entrance 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- Late arrival may result in being denied entry.
- Children 8 and older are welcome.
- This tour is not suitable for people of determination.
- Purchase of one ticket allows up to 7 guests
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Three or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
- Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Between 1-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
- On the day – no refunds or changes are allowed.