Khaybar Volcano Camp - One night stay
The experience will be restarting in October and schedules will be updated soon. Please follow @alulamoments on Twitter or Instagram to be the first to know.The nature reserve of Harrat Khaybar is an ancient volcanic landscape in one of the most spectacular locations on earth. Here, some of the earliest creations of ancient Arabia continue to be rediscovered on a monumental scale - and today hosts Khaybar Volcano Camp. With this first-of-its-kind experience, guests experience the extraordinary by day and the otherworldly by night.
Built to blend into the surrounding volcanic landscapes, this exclusive stay takes glamping to another level. Its sleek, minimalistic style allows guests to focus on nature, truly disconnecting from the day-to-day.
• 10 guest rooms for single or double occupancy
• Each room has an outdoor deck with 360-degree views
• Complimentary wifi in the common area
• Private ensuite bathrooms
• Queen size bed
Suggested Packing List
It is important to note that the Khaybar Volcano Camp is located within a mountainous desert region. This means the sun can be quite strong during the day, and the temperature dip quite low at night, depending on the time of year.
• A heavy jacket for evenings
• Easily layered clothing
• Hiking Boots
• Sneakers or sandals
• Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
• A comfortable backpack or cross-body bag
Getting To The Venue
Drive and park at the entrance of the nature reserve, and private pick-up from the entrance. LOCATION HERE
*Please note that from AlUla, the Khaybar Volcano Camp is 3 hours away.
After booking, guests will be contacted by the camp’s concierge via email, WhatsApp, and in-person call. to discuss preferences, to ensure a seamless experience and exceptional journey for guests.
Refund and Exchange Policy
• Seven or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
• Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
• Between 6-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
• 3 days – no refunds or changes are allowed.
• Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form.
• If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.
FIRST DAY – (check-in starting 12:00 pm)
- 12:00 – 15:00 Check-in and Lunch.
- 16:00 – 18:00 Yoga
- 19:00 Meditation.
- 20:30 Dinner
- 22:00 Stargazing at the campsite.
SECOND DAY – (check out at 12:00)
- 07:00 Meditation.
- 08:30 – 10:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 – 12:00 Check out
* Please note: To hike in and around the volcanic fields, you must be accompanied by an experienced guide. Your safety is your own responsibility; the Khaybar Volcano Camp is not responsible and shall not be held liable for any inconvenience, accidents, rescues, injuries, or loss of life should you choose to hike outside of the safety of the eco-lodge area.