Built to blend into the surrounding volcanic landscapes, this exclusive stay takes glamping to another level. Its sleek, minimalistic style allows guests to focus on nature, truly disconnecting from the day-to-day.
• 10 guest rooms for single or double occupancy
• Each room has an outdoor deck with 360-degree views
• Complimentary wifi in the common area
• Private ensuite bathrooms
• Queen size bed
Suggested Packing List
It is important to note that the Khaybar Volcano Camp is located within a mountainous desert region. This means the sun can be quite strong during the day, and the temperature dip quite low at night, depending on the time of year.
• A heavy jacket for evenings
• Easily layered clothing
• Hiking Boots
• Sneakers or sandals
• Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
• A comfortable backpack or cross-body bag