Nine Songs 26 Nov Performance
Taking place on the 26 November on a circular stage in the desert at sunset, Nine Songs is a site-responsive, open-air, theatrical performance of music - a world premier collaboration taking place amidst the extraordinary AlUla landscapes, steeped in thousands of years of natural, historical and cultural heritage in celebration of the pre-opening of Wadi AlFann.
Duration: 60 minutes performance.
Parking is available at the venue.
- The early bird price is 99 SAR.
- 18:30 Arrival to the venue and welcome at the visitors center
- 18:45 Move to the cocktail area for a preshow refreshments and entertainment
- 19:15 Doors close
- 20:00 Show Start
- 21:00 Show Ends
Children below 12 years old are not allowed into the Concert.
A smart casual dress code is recommended for all customers. We strongly recommend you bring a warm jacket, as this is an outdoor event and desert nights can get chilly.
- Please arrive at venue parking by 7:15 pm. Location HERE
- Present your id and e-ticket for scanning
- Recommended attire will be Smart Casual. We strongly reccommend you bring a warm jacket, as this is an outdoor event and desert nights can get chilly.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed into the concert venue.
- Security checks will apply at all entrances.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Refunds and exchanges are permitted if done at least 3 days prior to the event. All refund and exchange requests made less than 3 days prior to the event will not be accepted. Please contact our team at +966 920 025 003 or send a refund request using the contact us form. If you booked your ticket through a third party, please coordinate with them on policies, changes, and updates.
26 November 2022 20:00