See All Heritage Experiences
Old Town Day Tour
Get a glimpse into AlUla’s not-so-distant past on the AlUla Old Town Tour. A Rawi (guide) will lead you through AlUla Old Town, where pilgrims, travellers and permanent settlers congregated through the ages. Inhabited from before the 12th century up until the early 1980s, AlUla Old Town offers researchers unique oral histories and living memory that the area’s other heritage sites cannot.
- Tour Duration 1 -1.5 hours tour
- Limited Mobility Access*
- Free Parking at north parking area in AlJadidah, Please arrive at AlJadidah northern parking 30 minutes before your tour start time to allow time for shuttle transfer from AlJadidah to AlUla Old Town
- Guests will need to be at the AlUla Old Town visitor center 15 minutes before tour start time
- Entrance to AlUla Old Town
- Trained guide,"Al Rawi" who can accompany your visit.
- Tour of AlUla old town including the visit to Visitor Centre, Tantora Plaza, AlUla Fort, and the recently renovated road.
- If driving, park free of charge in the designated areas at the north parking in Al-Jadidah.
- Shuttles are available from the parking area to the entrance of Old Town. Please arrive at the Al Jadidah norther parking 30 minutes before your tour start time to allow time for transportation
- Please arrive at Old Town visitor center 15 mins before your tour start time to allow time for registration.
- Late arrival for your booked time may result in missing your trip.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Cancellation and refund important details;
- Three or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
- Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Between 1-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
- On the day – no refunds or changes are allowed.