Silkscreen Studio Workshop
Discover how pop artists were inspired by everyday life and used common, everyday objects to create works of art. This hands-on silkscreen studio workshop is open to the general public, families, and kids of all ages to create their own unique silkscreen prints of popular products and places.
- Available from 21 Mar - 16 May .
- Free and open to the general public, families, and kids of all ages,
- Learn about this unique style of art made famous by Andy Warhol. Visitors will create handmade silkscreen printed artwork
- Location: Madrasat Addeera
- Parking location: AlJadidah parking area here