Via Ferrata & Canyon Hammock Experience
Operated by: The Warrior Group Zigzag your way across the canyon, suspended in a harness, completing aerial challenges and manoeuvring through floating obstacles. Via Ferrata is a spectacular journey enabling non-climbers to experience the world of mountaineering!
- Duration: 1-hour experience; 2-hour total travel time
- Level of Fitness: Medium
- Parking: Complimentary at Adventure Hub
Meeting location: Adventure Hub; Please arrive 45 minutes before your booking.
Guests should wear comfortable outdoor clothing with closed-toe walking shoes or boots. Please be advised no heels, sandals, loose clothing or jewelry should be worn for this activity, and long hair should be tied back. After checking in, visitors will be transported to the starting point, where staff will go over safety procedures and equip safety gear.
- Minimum height: 110cm
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20kg to 120kg
- Please read the terms and conditions before purchase
- Please note that you will be required to complete a waiver form before the activity.
- Late arrivals or no-shows may result in you forfeiting your experience.
- Suitable for children 12 years and above.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Three or more days before the booked date – changes and refunds are allowed.
- Note that any bank credit card charges cannot be refunded.
- Between 1-3 days, only changes can be made to another date or time and are subject to availability.
- On the day – no refunds or changes are allowed.